Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge...

I would too..

This is my foray into the blogger world. Everyday something in my life happens that is absolutely funny (which tends to happen when you have a house full of boys) and I think to myself, "How sad, being a stay at home mom, I have no one to share it with." (Yes, that is literally how the conversation in my head goes) So now, due to my isolation on the ranch and lack of adult human contact, I shall now subject the world to my stories.

God is so good and I wouldn't change it for the world (shhhh don't tell anyone.)

3 comments:

Nicky said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo of Mama and baby. What an amazing picture!
~Nicky~

Angie said...

I'm so glad you decided to jump ;) Great blog! Way to go, Kathy!

S Club Mama said...

Hey, Kathy...I started to read your blog yesterday & I love it. It's so sweet to hear about your boys & your country life! Hope all is well.