When you live on a working farm, it's usally pretty rare to get a week-end away with the whole family (Read: Dad). This is something that has been really hard for this born and bread city girl to get used to (hello...9-5, Monday-Friday ....Thank you!). So when we do get to head to the city to do fun things, I have learned to appreciate it so much more (and I love me some coffee from the Mill...).
This week-end we were able to go the Children's Museum. We are members there so the boys and I go quite often. But this week, dad was able to come along and the boys were so excited to show him their favorite spots. Here's a few pictures from our adventure:
Shep getting serious about playing in the water
Sam doing his thing
Thank you Lord for my family, help me to cherish the times we are able to all be together....
4 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to have some family time, Kathy! It's odd that your husband doesn't go "away" to work, yet is never really "home" either. I kinda know how that is since my husband started working from home. But I'm so glad things slowed down a little for you!! May that happen a lot more often! :)
PS Sol is adorable!! Is it just me, or does he favor Shep a lot?
I understand. I'm used to the 9-5 thing so when Anthony leaves at 6:30 and gets home around the same time, it drives me CRAZY!
Is this in Omaha?
Thanks Angie...you have some beautiful looking guys yourself..
You know as far as whom Sol looks like; it seriously depends upon who you ask. My assessment is he look like Sam's baby pics with Shep skin tone..
But then again, I usually have no idea what I am talking about...:)
To me having a hubby work from home is hard because there is no set time he is available and there is usually no time off. Jed is seriously so good about coming home and being all dad though and cutting work short if I'm in a pinch or to just play with his boys...I'm sure your hubby is the same way..
Great to hear from you! (You too Randi!)
Post a Comment