
The beautiful mom blogging at Our Sunshine Boys gave me an award for the blog! This my first blog award...I'm so honored. (I still can't believe anyone reads this thing!!! :)
And now I am supposed to pass this award on to 7 people.
I enjoy stalking, I mean visiting and reading the following blogs
1. Rachel at Testosterhome
2. Nell at Casual Friday Everyday
3. Boomama
4. Jen at Stutzmaniacs
5. Steph at Steph and the boys
6. Abby at The McNair5
7. Angie at The Thiers
3 comments:
Wow, gosh thanks so much for this award. What an honor!
Nell
Hello fellow I Love Your Blog winner. I found you through Sunshine. You have a eye catchy page, my dear. I grew up on a farm so I'm a little partial to the country lovers.
Tiff
Thanks, Kathy!! That is so sweet. Can't wait to pay it forward. ;)
Post a Comment