Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So...

excited....

for....
Christmas!
(Shep can't even hide it...)

Looking forward to family, food and the celebration of the birth of our Savior....

Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
~Laura Ingalls Wilder
~

3 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Awesome!!! I love Laura Ingalls Wilder!!! Have a great Christmas. I hope we can see you guys.

S Club Mama said...

In that first picture, Sol looks SOOOO excited! I think it's hilarious when people ask Tristan "are you ready for Santa to come?" and it's so hard for me to tell them...um, he doesn't get what that means. :) But I'm excited for everything: food, carols, the CHRISTMAS STORY!!!, and family. And seeing Tristan open gifts - that's always fun with little ones.

louann said...

Nice pictures!!! Merry Christmas =)