Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Breaking in baby bro

at the Children's Museum....

Every so often our cowboy takes the day off so that we can have a family day during the week. (This makes me feel reminiscent of my class ditching days in high school...hypothetically of course.). Last Friday we loaded up the chuck wagon and headed to the 'big city'.

This was baby Sol's first time being able to really move around and enjoy the sites. We look forward to many more visits with the whole crew.


Like a fish to water

Even in the city, we can't get away from our love of bovines

Rider on the storm

What dad really thinks of the Children's Museum

Playing it up

On a safari

Rounding up the animals in the tent

In on the action

Resting up before breaking into our lunch


Nothing heals my heart more than time with my boys.

Thankful for the simple times,

4 comments:

Angie said...

Amen to that, sister!

And bravo to you for keeping with the BFeeding with Sam. I totally admire your dedication, I know that was tough. I have a friend who did a similar thing, only she never got him to latch on right, so she just pumped for a whole year! Sheesh! ;)

Leslie said...

Isn't that the truth? We all need to live a little simpler sometimes huh? Looks like a fun time! My only request????? Look me up the next time you are in town! I'd love to have a play date with you and the boys! :) As if I'm the only person in Lincoln who wants to see you or vice versa! Ha! :) Actually, how bout I trek your way? Shall we set up a date?

T.S. Webb said...

Three on wheels! Fun to see some great moments of play indoors. We can't wait to be outside more w/out layers. Let's grab a minute on the phone very soon. You are a delight, my friend.

suzannah | the smitten word said...

what cuties! how fun for them all to grow up together so close in age:)

i noticed you have bob dylan's forever young in your playlist. i love him, and i saw him once in college, and he played that song as part of an epic seven song encore. amazing:)