Ahhh!!! I know you must think I am crazy, crazy....but that to me looks like THE LIFE! That would be such a blast. Dave and Darcy had said that we need to bring the kids up some spring when Tom, Tate, and Jed are working the cattle...they would have such a blast. I was showing Kory the pictures of your boys with the cows and he went and grabbed his ball cap and started screaming at the door "Let's go momma! Let's go! Get up! Get up! It was too funny. So I spent the next part of a few hours "talking him down" from the clutching the door knob. It was crazy! I hope all is well with you guys. Your boys look fantastic as do you!! The B-ball game looked like a good time as well! Give my love to all and hope to hear or see you soon!
2 comments:
That is absolutely hilarious! The things your kids get to experience!!!!!
Ahhh!!! I know you must think I am crazy, crazy....but that to me looks like THE LIFE! That would be such a blast. Dave and Darcy had said that we need to bring the kids up some spring when Tom, Tate, and Jed are working the cattle...they would have such a blast. I was showing Kory the pictures of your boys with the cows and he went and grabbed his ball cap and started screaming at the door "Let's go momma! Let's go! Get up! Get up! It was too funny. So I spent the next part of a few hours "talking him down" from the clutching the door knob. It was crazy! I hope all is well with you guys. Your boys look fantastic as do you!! The B-ball game looked like a good time as well! Give my love to all and hope to hear or see you soon!
Kristi
Post a Comment