Saturday, April 25, 2009

Party like it's 2009

A monumental event happened in the lives of the older boys a couple of weeks ago. We let them go to their first friend birthday party without....us. (sigh..anyone who knows us...knows this is a big deal).

Thankfully they were in great hands and literally jumped out of the van when we got there. (And yes, I did hover around the neighborhood until they were done...Becky you know I did! :-)

They had a blast, and I'm so thankful for Micheal (Mich and Matt) for the friends they are to our boys.

Here are some pictures of the Spiderman themed fiesta:

Making spiders

Mitch helping Shep with his

Pin the spider on the web
(I love his face here...you can tell how much fun he's having)

Good buds

Shep found some loot!
(In the form of fake worms...loot to us of course. :)

Web crawl

I don't know what they're doing here
(You'll have to tell me Becky)
......but they look awful cute.

Pinata
(Shep was more interested in the candy then the actual work involved)

Getting it done

Getting crazy with silly string

Big smiles

Good friends.

Happy birthday sweet Michael! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

And thank you Leininger family, you are a tremendous blessing!

No comments: