Sunday, September 13, 2009

Live from New York....

it's uncle Jon!

My baby bro was in town last week from NYC, and journeyed to the homestead to hang out with the troops for awhile.

A little reading time.

A little dirt time.
Being entertained.

A good show.
A captivated audience.
See monkey....
do...

Too fun...
Thanks for hanging out Jon. The kids had a great time. They still pretend to drive to NYC in their cars to visit you. Someday soon I'll take them with me...someday soon.

We love you...

4 comments:

Shortcake said...

Completely un-related to above entry, but I started a blog yesterday! I have been reading yours for awhile now, let's see-- like 6 months :-) and I always wanted to be able to comment and couldn't. And I've been blog hopping like crazy on food blogs--great stuff! So I thought I'd share mine with you. It's not real great yet, there's so much to learn, but I wanted to share with you nonetheless. Check me out at: http://shortcakessweettooth.blogspot.com/ See you later!

Shortcake said...

Umm, yea, just in case, this is Tricia ;-)

Danger Haley said...

I didn't know your brother was in NYC. We'll only be two hours from there when we move to Pennsylvania!!! If you come to see him, maybe we can meet you up there or be a stop on the way!
Love you guys!

Nell said...

Oh yay for uncles! Such fun.

Nell