Sunday, February 28, 2010

The battle has ended...

for our Uncle Howard.

Please be in prayer for my aunt Barb as she continues on this journey.

Uncle Howard helped me truly appreciate the beauty of nature. We are thankful for the special memories he has given us. He is loved and missed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Will be praying for your family as you go through the events of the coming week.

S Club Mama said...

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry. It's always such a hard time to lose a loved one.

T.S. Webb said...

I'm sure your Uncle Howard taught you much, but like that you attribute your connection with nature to his influence. No shortage on nature and its beauty where you are. Hoping you and the kids can plant a tree or do something that takes the connection into their generation. With love, T & fam