Ready to eat.
We allowed him to pick out his birthday gift, {which was a large assortment of matchbox cars...because we don't have anything like that at home} and headed back to the homestead where the rest of family was waiting with cake and ice creamSam and grandma Vicki surprised Shep with a wonderful party.

The boys...ready to party...
{Cannot believe he's blowing out 4 candles this year..}

Happy Birthday precious boy...we love you so, soooo much...{A special thank you to grandma Vicki for the cake and papa Tom for playing}











4 comments:
Oh Thomas! We love that guy over here, too. Looks like a great birthday for a special boy.
Love that picture of Sol. What a face!
Does he actually use the chopsticks? I never appreciated Chinese food until I was in college; he's a smart kid! Looks like an awesome birthday!
That sounds like a wonderful day!! Happy birthday to him! :)
Love the pic of Jed and Shep! Perfect smiles! And I LOVE the cake! Did you do that??
Post a Comment