Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If you Give a Cat a Cupcake...

...they'll want a coffee from Starbucks..
{Wait, that's me}

Last week {or was it the week before? My days are running into each other} me and the crew, along with grandma J, attended a play, based on one of our favorite books, "If you Give a Cat a Cupcake."

Ready for the show to begin.

Nora's first play.
Big brother is more than happy to show her the ropes.

Excited.
Ready for it to start already...
Lights. Camera.

Enthralled

Theatrics
{It was really cute}

A good time was had by all...right Sam?
{I didn't 't want to leave the big city either buddy ;-)}

The crew did great.

Thank you grandma J for hanging with us!

So fun.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Did someone say Starbucks?

I thought I heard from way down south, Kathy! :-)

Oh, the play looked like fun, too. Miss Nora kills me, Kathy. I am tempted to get in the van and come squeeze her darling cheeks and what I wouldn't give to hear a girly squeal!

Have a joy-filled day!