BEAUTIFUL family, Kathy!
There are no words that describe the immeasurable cuteness of these photos. None.So I'm not even going to try.*sigh*{waaaaaaaaaaaaay special. Love you Kathy--and love them babes! They do my heart good.}
They are so cute...ALL of them! How did you get the all to sit there at the same time? We can't seem to get that done around here without a fight!Also, thanks for the post about Sam, I said a little pray for her family today!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL family, Kathy!
There are no words that describe the immeasurable cuteness of these photos.
None.
So I'm not even going to try.
*sigh*
{waaaaaaaaaaaaay special. Love you Kathy--and love them babes! They do my heart good.}
They are so cute...ALL of them! How did you get the all to sit there at the same time? We can't seem to get that done around here without a fight!
Also, thanks for the post about Sam, I said a little pray for her family today!
Post a Comment