Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Park time...

With papa....
Papa Don is always such a willing soul to come with us to the park when we visit the city. Some of my greatest memories are of my grandparents taking me and my brother to the park, so I am thankful he takes the time to do it. (And the boys love it AND I can always use an extra hand with the troops.) Here are some pictures of us playing. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of me with my Starbucks (or as my cowboy calls it "The Man") half caff coffee with milk, but rest assured, it was delightful.







The funny thing about taking the crew to the park is, while they enjoy playing on the play equiptment, they would much rather run through the trees, dig in the dirt or find little animals (with the exception of Sol of course, who I'm sure will in time, but in the meantime has perfected the art of smiling and looking adorable). You can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy...how will I ever teach them the ways of the city?! :)

Thanks dad! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Aww, how fun! Looks like they all had a good day with Papa. And Sol is absolutely adorable!! :)