Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Slip'en and a Slide'en

Summer is here! The boys really wanted to bust out the slip in slide today as it's so hot and humid. (Seriously yuk...and bugs? Don't get me started!) Watching the boys have so much fun outside is always worth the sweaty mess I become....and dad stopped by for a bit to help them slide:

Shep going for the next round Dad giving a light push
The underwear was slowing them down, and there's only one solution for that!
More dad!

Summer here we come!

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

Oh no, that is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. And I agree with the bugs & mugginess. Flies are swarming to be let inside.

Angie said...

I have lots of naked slip'n'slider pics, that is so fun! That's also how I managed to potty train Charlie. I plan on doing it again this year with Chance. Y'all have fun :)