How fun! Do you guys go up there often? I've never been to the Omaha Children's Museum; it looks awesome.
Calll me next time:) we'll bring our chaos together:)
We'll do Abby(Now you're in for it!:)
Yep Randi, we go there quite often. We're members. It gives us something to do when Jed is working crazy long hours (um like every week:).It's a bit of a drive, but atleast I get to see my parents as well:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! Do you guys go up there often? I've never been to the Omaha Children's Museum; it looks awesome.
Calll me next time:) we'll bring our chaos together:)
We'll do Abby
(Now you're in for it!:)
Yep Randi, we go there quite often. We're members. It gives us something to do when Jed is working crazy long hours (um like every week:).
It's a bit of a drive, but atleast I get to see my parents as well:)
Post a Comment