Very cute! I feel like my life is going to be very opposite of that soon. I'm not a country girl by any means but a small-town girl living in the big city. eek
my dream come true!!!!
Love the pics! Oh the wonderful life of living in the country and on a farm.I am going to have to agree with the sign in the last picture... very little maintenance - if any.blessings,ashley
Oh Jen, how about you guys move out here? Plenty-o land. :)Country life is growing on me...I get a hands-on tutorial of driving snowy dirt roads every year. :)
I love these pictures of the country. Gives a serene and wholesome feeling all over!
Beautiful images! Thanks so much for posting these--I love your eye!Blessings!
I wish pics of my 'hood were so serene. Great shots. Looks like a wonderful place to raise kids :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very cute! I feel like my life is going to be very opposite of that soon. I'm not a country girl by any means but a small-town girl living in the big city. eek
my dream come true!!!!
Love the pics! Oh the wonderful life of living in the country and on a farm.
I am going to have to agree with the sign in the last picture... very little maintenance - if any.
blessings,
ashley
Oh Jen, how about you guys move out here? Plenty-o land. :)
Country life is growing on me...I get a hands-on tutorial of driving snowy dirt roads every year. :)
I love these pictures of the country. Gives a serene and wholesome feeling all over!
Beautiful images! Thanks so much for posting these--I love your eye!
Blessings!
I wish pics of my 'hood were so serene. Great shots. Looks like a wonderful place to raise kids :)
Post a Comment