I'm in tears! That was so funny!!!!I Love it!
Great. Now I have Axel Rose whistling stuck in my head. Love the post title!
Jake and I just about wet our pants when we watched this. We had to watch it a few times. thanks for the laughs.
That was so funny...I can't believe he honked at that poor old lady...but I guess she showed him!Thanks for the laughs!liz
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm in tears! That was so funny!!!!
I Love it!
Great. Now I have Axel Rose whistling stuck in my head. Love the post title!
Jake and I just about wet our pants when we watched this. We had to watch it a few times. thanks for the laughs.
That was so funny...I can't believe he honked at that poor old lady...but I guess she showed him!
Thanks for the laughs!
liz
That was so funny...I can't believe he honked at that poor old lady...but I guess she showed him!
Thanks for the laughs!
liz
Post a Comment