We had two Cubbies in AWANA this year. A couple of weeks ago we had an awards night to celebrate another great year.



Next year Sam will graduate to a Spark, while Shep will be top dog as a Cubbie. We continually pray that the Word of God will be sown into their hearts.Well done boys!

3 comments:
SO cute! How cool that they were in there together! I love that AWANA let's even these youngin's memorize God's word...so cool! Hope yours have another great time next year!
The cutest Cubbies in the world!
I need to post this on my blog, but today, I was unloading groceries, and Cameron was helping.
I told him what a good helper he was being, and how much I appreciated it. He said, "Well, I have to help, Mommy....many hands make light work and that makes Jesus happy!"
It just touched my heart at that moment to know that he was working to make Jesus happy.
Let us continue on, as hard as it is some days, teaching these truths to our little men!
Post a Comment