Here are a few pictures from Nora's 1st birthday party.
{But first? A little soundtrack music}
{But first? A little soundtrack music}
A short and sweet party. A great time.
Thankful for a year with this precious girl.
Thankful for each and everyday with these amazing little people.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you.
***
Thankful for a year with this precious girl.
Thankful for each and everyday with these amazing little people.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you.
***
{Nora} Everytime we think of you, we thank God,
and pray for you with prayers of joy.
For God began a good work in you,
and will complete that work in years to come.
Our prayer for you now is this:
that your love grow richer
in knowledge and insight of every kind,
that you learn by experience
what really matters,
that on the day you appear before God,
God welcome you as a flawless gift,
a rich harvest of praise,
through Jesus Christ. Amen.
{Philippians 1}
***
4 comments:
Love the pictures! AND the fact that you had the party in the new house!!! =)
Beautiful beyond words.
Your family is so precious- it did my soul so good to see your birthday celebration.
{your home is spectacular!}
Sending love, Hollie
Kathy, there are so many good pictures in there! I love the one of you holding Nora, and the ones showing all the cupcakes/cake/food/decorations are so cute. I totally may have to steal {gasp} the circle/dot idea for Lola! I loved that!
Happy Birthday to Nora...man, doesn't it seem like this has been the fastest year ever?
I can't believe she's a year already! I have a friend from church that just had a baby girl named Nora last week...only her Nora is NoraH! LOL Happy birthday to your sweet girl!
Post a Comment