Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 Years Celebrated.

We were finally able to celebrate Sol's birthday a couple of weeks ago. For whatever reason, I like to have themes for birthdays. I know that eventually ideas will be exhausted and we'll be all out of ideas, but until then? We theme.

Sol asked for a "Backyardigans" themed party. {Backyardigans you ask?} I had no idea what to do for that. Thankfully I found cake toppers and our locally library helped us out with the cake pans. Throw in a few masks, and wham, we had ourselves a 'Backyardigan' party.

I think he was happy with it.
{On a side note, this is his favorite musical number from the show, and it is priceless to watch him try to reenact it. Priceless!}

There's my boy


The boys ready to party.

This little lady's ready to party
All geared' out.


Singing happy birthday to our sweet boy

Blowing out the candles
{3 of them! Hard to believe}

A few gifts to open

Nora, helping out.
Ohhhh how I love this kid

So. much.
We hope you enjoyed your birthday our precious Solomon.

We love you so much.

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

LOVE that picture of you and Sol!! You are so so beautiful!!

Hollie said...

Sweet, happy birthday little man!! I love your party 'stache.

Cake pans from your library? That's really cool.

Love and hugs!
-Hollie

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

: ) great cake!! He's a sweetie!