Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Here's something you haven't seen around the blog-sphere...a family picking pumpkins!
The Crew headed to the pumpkin patch last week-end. It was great fun.
(And great leverage for getting little ones to behave in church..hypothetically of course).

Our babe...happy as always
Swing'en
Crawl'en
My loves
I love fall...

I love my boys...

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey, I happened upon your blog from Rocks. You have a beautiful family. It's sounds like we are like-minded. I am a Tedd Tripp fan as well. Do you read books from CCEF? Many blessings to you as you raise your boys.

S Club Mama said...

Oh they behaved in church, I thought! I think they always do so well!

I love these pictures.

Devin said...

You love fall....
You love your boys....

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! :-) HA

Oh man, I just adore seeing pics of those sweet boys--they are just too precious!

Great pics!

By the way, I saw the Ted Tripp reference in a comment above--have you read Ginger Plowman's "Don't make me count to three!" ? It's basically like Shepherding written by a Mom. Wonderful resource!

Mama Shoe said...

Your blog title caught my attention so I wanted to say hi. I'm also a mom to a "J crew" of boys, except I'm suburban chick sometimes wishing I lived in the country.

Nice to "meet" you. God bless!

Jess said...

your boys are too cute!!!!!!!!!! i bet you have a great time with them!

Mountain Mama said...

Absolutely adorable! I love that first pic of all 3. What a cute crew! Keep up the good work, mama!!
ashley

Jessi said...

Too cute! I'm so glad you found my blog! Please keep giving advice on how to raise three young ones!

Do you mind if I put a link on my blog?

Sarah Bradshaw said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate the fact that people read it (or at least look at it). =)