Monday, October 27, 2008

A Testimony of Breakfast skills

I was discussing the differences between a 'fork' and a' spoon' at the lunch table with the boys. (Such are the deep discourses we have at our table).

After feeling pretty good (and excited) about his grasp on the vernacular, Shep proudly proclaimed:


"Spoons make cheerios!"

3 comments:

S Club Mama said...

always so fun to hear about your boys' antics. look forward to such discussions of my own. :)

carrhop said...

SO cute!

Blessings!

carrhop said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments today over at my place--you made me smile!

I am feeling better--thanks! It's taken quite a while--but once it dawned on me that I had really upped my coffee in an effort to keep functioning and really cut back on my water as a result, I finally had an "Ah-ha!" Amazing how staying appropriately hydrated is getting me over the last bit of this cold!

Hope you all have a fun evening!
Hugs and blessings!~