Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Of gardens and trees.

Thanks to both sets of grandparents, our garden is surviving (cue Gloria Gaynor) nay, even thriving. The boys have had a great time watching it grow.


Gleaning buckets (and buckets) of potatoes...

A little climb in the apple tree.

Making an appearance..

Hanging around...

Sweet smile.

Every young man needs a good gardening hat.

A few 'fruits' of labor

There is peace in the garden. Peace and results. ... -Ruth Stout-

3 comments:

Devin said...

Oooh, that stuff looks amazing! All I'm getting is zucchini right now... I can't wait until all my other stuff starts coming on!

Can you kids be any cuter? Seriously. Seriously.

Unknown said...

Oh wow...I'm envious!! I live near downtown, in a house with a yard the size of most folks' patios, and I dream about country life and a garden all the time!

SUNSHINE MOM said...

HAven't been to your blog in a long time...thought I'd check in! HI there!