One of the greatest things about vacationing with our family is you can do just about anything and it's a great time (and it usually leaves us with lots of laughs) We took this day to see the sites around the great northwest plain of Nebraska.
Among the wildlife, we saw buffalo, elk, and the very rare....donkey.
They were kind enough to come hang out with us.
Only 1 day left!









4 comments:
Yay!!
Someone gave me a tip to use Mozilla Firefox instead of Windows explorer...and I can see your blog again!
I love the new pics of the boys on the sidebar...I don't know exactly how new they really are, but they are so stinkin' cute!!
So glad you all had a good vacation...I love looking at the pics!
A vacation sounds so lovely right now! I'm so glad that it sounds like you got to recharge your batteries on your trip.
Love the new pictures on the sidebar - the kids are getting so big!
did you guys get family pics done?? I LOVE all your sidebar photos!
It looks like ya'll had such a great vacation! Our family could use one. Congrats on your newest member. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? Either way it will be beautiful like the rest of your family. :) Enjoy
Post a Comment