- That's mine!
- How many did you get?
- Why?
- Huh?
- I'm not tattling I'm explaining. (Ahhhh semantics)
-That's not fair.
- I don't know what happened.
- He did it.
- Mooooooooom! I wiped myself! (When spoken by my 3 year old...)
- How many did you get?
- Why?
- Huh?
- I'm not tattling I'm explaining. (Ahhhh semantics)
-That's not fair.
- I don't know what happened.
- He did it.
- Mooooooooom! I wiped myself! (When spoken by my 3 year old...)
*Feel free to add your own*

7 comments:
-No!
-WeeVee (TV)
-Ming-Ming (aka Wonder Pets)
:) needless to say, Tristan's speaking isn't too extravagant (yet).
NO!!!
Mayihaveaturnmayihaveaturn...MAYIHAVEATURN??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (manners don't count if you're being selfish and demanding).
I don't know how!
you have to leave the "why?"
and let me guess, "i'm not tattling i'm explaining" was the leader? :) what a fun boy
plus if you eliminate stuff what will you put on your blog? :)
miss you!
Oooh, fun post!!
How about:
Mo-om, I'm NOT arguing with you!! (in a loud, very high-pitched voice!)
But Ava was doing it!
She hit me first.
I can't sleep very well, my eyes just won't stay closed.
No, YOU do it!
(Notice, these are all from my 4 year old drama queen. Lucky for Ava she is just learning to talk and anything she says is just so stinkin' cute!)
That "I'm not tattling" quote made me LOL!!!
Oh, I could definitely say:
"Mommy, can you help me find..."
"Mommy, look, look, look at this/me!"
"But why can't I..."
And the one I hear all day long:
"Mom, can you fix me something to eat/drink?" I called the boys while I was in the hospital just after giving birth to Chandler and all they wanted to talk about was how much they wanted me to come home and fix them some drinks! Ha!
I totally agree! I hear "MINE" far too much. I don't scream "MINE" whenever my husband gets on the computer. Kids.
Nell
HA!
Oh, so funny....
Oh, so true....
I hear many of these too! :-)
Post a Comment