Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You're missed.


2 years ago...today.

Major, we miss you.




Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
-Romans 8:24-25-

And hope does not disappoint us....
-Romans 5:5-

5 comments:

Devin said...

Loving on you from far away today, my friend. I just ache looking at that picture...I can't imagine how you (still) must feel.

Big hugs from IL today.

Kara said...

I already told you on FB that I am praying, but wanted you to feel some more hugs from here in OK! He is terribly missed I am sure, praying comfort and peace for you all today!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Saw you posted this on FB. The loss of any child is the greatest!

Steph said...

My hearts aches for you all today. Praying you feel the nearness of God.

Kathy said...

Thank you ladies. Thank you so much.