{in pictures}
You:
* Smile, you love to smile, you smile with your eyes and it lights up the room*
* Love just sitting and watching your brothers play*
* Have the best girly giggle*
*Talk with your hands and feet simultaneously*
*Love to eat {you got the hang of it and truly took of! :)}*
*Are wanting to crawl, but happy to just sit and smile*
We continually pray that you '... grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,' little one.
We love you so, so much our sweet and gentle Nora.
So thankful for each and every 274 days with you. So. thankful.
* Love just sitting and watching your brothers play*
* Have the best girly giggle*
*Talk with your hands and feet simultaneously*
*Love to eat {you got the hang of it and truly took of! :)}*
*Are wanting to crawl, but happy to just sit and smile*
We continually pray that you '... grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,' little one.
We love you so, so much our sweet and gentle Nora.
So thankful for each and every 274 days with you. So. thankful.
4 comments:
Awww! So sweet. Nine already? Are you sure?
I can't stand her cuteness. I am packing my bags, boys and books and we are moving to your neighborhood. Tonight. I must get a Nora fix!
Love to you!
Just for the record...
...I will never, EVER stop sighing when I see her hair. Or her cuteness.
:)
Love that girlie. Many of the things you said about her (esp. the part about loving to watch her brothers play!) ring true for Lola, too! It is so fun to look at her and see what Lola will be doing in a couple of months. {She is almost sitting! *sigh*}
Happy 9 months, beautiful girl...
she's just adorable to look at! What a blessed mama to have such a beautiful bunch.
She is just beautiful! So glad you are always adding pictures of your kids-- I love seeing them!
Post a Comment