Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Landry

Just a few short weeks ago we were celebrating {a soon-to-be babe} at the baby shower of one my oldest and dearest friends, Katie.
{Known to the boys as 'Friend Katie'}

Just a few short days ago, Katie and her husband Tim {'Friend Tim'}
welcomed their daughter into the world..

Welcome Miss Landry Sinclair...
{isn't she beautiful?!}

Nora and I headed up to the big city today to meet this sweet pumpkin.

The ladies meet
{They will be precious friends too, I'm sure of it..}

A beautiful mama and her beautiful girl

So, so sweet. So, so precious.
{Such a chill babe}

Nora is truly excited about her new friend...

Thank you 'Friend Katie' for letting us hang out and love on Landry.
We cannot wait to watch you grow in grace and knowledge sweet girl.
We love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The last photo of your baby is ADORABLE... her huge smile and those chunky legs!! OH MY!! I miss that age. :)

T.S. Webb said...

Was this Katie's first? Too sweet.

Devin said...

Baby Landry is a doll! {And Lola has that same yellow dress as Nora :)}

Congrats to your friend Katie. Babies are so wonderful!

Kathy said...

Yep Tai, this is Katie's first babe.

I felt really blessed that we were able to hang out with these beautiful ladies.